- Prescribing and Healthcare Data analysis: Need data to support your project or initiative? We have experience in a wide range of healthcare data sets, including ePACT, IMS and DEFINE secondary care data, HES, QOF, CPRD. Contact us with your requirements.
- Clinical Evaluation/Critical Appraisal Services: Need a product or a drug class evaluated? The team has many years experience in providing critical appraisal support to prescribing committees, and is the home of the widely-respected Midlands Therapeutics Review and Advisory Committee.
- Educational Outreach: We can provide educational materials (“detail aids”) to support the delivery of local initiatives. Through the Keele IMPACT programme, we can also deliver face-to-face training to your primary care pharmacists to deliver messages to local GPs, or alternatively provide educational outreach direct to your GPs via our experienced pharmacists. Recent IMPACT programmes have addressed antibiotic prescribing and polypharmacy. Contact us for details.
- Surveys/Evaluation services: We can be commissioned to carry out evaluations of local projects. Recent evaluations/surveys carried out by Keele include the evaluation of the Medicines Optimisation Dashboard on behalf of NHS England and an international survey of clinical pharmacy commissioned by the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Consultancy services: We have worked with many organisations to support local projects and initiatives. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Events: We can be commissioned to organise and deliver training events. Recent training days have covered acute kidney injury and information mastery.
For a fixed-price (currently £9k pa), CCGs can also sign-up to a Keele’s ‘core’ prescribing support service, which includes:
– the delivery of a suite of prescribing reports for your CCG, including finance reports, prescribing savings reports, prescribing metrics, Keele’s annual ‘QIPP’ report
– educational outreach materials on selected high priority topics
– access to Keele’s Important News and Evidence Service (KINES) updates
– plus attendance for members of your organisation at several ‘Good Practice Day‘ training events run by Keele.
– Access to MTRAC is also available at an additional cost.
Please email email@example.com for further details.